TheLiberator323TheLiberator323

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Wendys Sausage 18+ Wendys Sausage 18+

Haven't been on newgrounds for ages, can I get an update on where you upload your lewds? because your old accounts I follow looks kinda dead after not checking for a year. Kinda miss your stuff.

Perv Αliens Perv Αliens

looks like something out of 2002

The Last Futanari NSFW APP Droid Release Trailer [IKstudios] The Last Futanari NSFW APP Droid Release Trailer [IKstudios]

for a team that call themselves IK studies you guys are still struggling with IK controls 1st off who ever picks the trailer music ask them to stop, it's distracting.
Lola has a very hot voice so that effort to rip her voice from all over is better then anime uguuu voices. 2nd if you are to make a trailer please study basic eye dart movements and blinks this is 3d animation 101. You animation now is stiff as anything. Hip movements, facial expressions, body behaviour, body reactions to orgasms, discomfort, pleasure, facial expressions all come into play. You need to stop blaming the feed back for being jelly or whatever. Because for people to be jelly there needs to be something to be jelly about. Grow up dude you are not 13 years old. You gonna use patreon then be professional.

Pussymon: Episode 21 Pussymon: Episode 21

When you rush to upload without having someone spell check or grammar check for you. You can ask anyone for free on the internet and I'm sure I'm not the only person who noticed this. So please care about your work a little bit more will you. It's fine if you wanna improve your english but you have fans who would do it for a small fee or even free.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

All the texts gonna be rewritten, reviewed and fixed in the full-beta, some lines also gonna be added and changed.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

Ok I'm gonna talk about the good parts 5 mins in
-solid controls
-very nice sprite work
-pretty good level design
-sexy voice actress sounds

the down side *some may be nit picking
-some voice needs more emotion than "hmm" "hah~ " I suggest you ask your voice actress to re record some sounds while imitating the sprites actions for more impact.
-I'm comparing this to games like castlevania, metroid and megamanX series
and I have to say you got the metroidvania thing down but your game suffers from x4-x6 camera problems where you have to take a leap of faith because you can't see below your character at some points.
-some sound effects could be better like her bullets sound
-she can crouch but can't shoot while crouched some megaman games suffer from this so if your sprite artist is up for it try give her the option to crouch and shoot so she can maybe avoid incoming projectiles while shooting low.

I look forward to testing any more demos of this you have to offer. the last thing you want is weak voice acting like english megamanx4

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the review and the rating! To respond to some of these;

- We definitely intend on having the voice actress re-record a lot of their lines. That said, Talia is a bit of a stoic character, and won't usually be as intense as say, Faye or Vie during sex scenes.
- You can look down below you by pressing the down arrow and holding it, and after the Fire Level, no maps have instadeath-jumps. We also have a minimap in the latest version that shows the area around you more clearly, to prevent anything like that even more.
- We've replaced almost all the sound effects in the current version of the game too, with custom ones.
- We not only have the ability to crouch while shooting for her in the latest version, we have multiple powerups that allow you to do different gameplay styles as well :P

And agreed on the voice acting!

Tower v0.32 Light Tower v0.32 Light

Friend, you have improved a lot since that awakening game. I'll be going to your patreon later and have a look see. but here is a suggestion get the dialog script out to who ever willing to translate because the english in here is very bad. I can understand but still if the english is bad then the flow of the game is bad.It's not very nice to have to stop and think of the meaning when they are talking. some translations are good but some can be better.

-The Chase- -The Chase-

I got that James Bond feel from this good job

-Lightspeed- -Lightspeed-

Very nice

But a bit repeatative at some points but wow can't stop playing this over and over in audio surf ... kinda like travelling at "lightspeed" XD

-In between the clouds- -In between the clouds-

Made of Win

I like it , in fact I've got a project in college coming up,and this is exactly what I was looking for ,with your permission I would like to use this as background music credit goes to you of course

luli walk luli walk

needs some work, this is blocking