TheLiberator323TheLiberator323

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Pussymon: Episode 21 Pussymon: Episode 21

When you rush to upload without having someone spell check or grammar check for you. You can ask anyone for free on the internet and I'm sure I'm not the only person who noticed this. So please care about your work a little bit more will you. It's fine if you wanna improve your english but you have fans who would do it for a small fee or even free.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

All the texts gonna be rewritten, reviewed and fixed in the full-beta, some lines also gonna be added and changed.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

Ok I'm gonna talk about the good parts 5 mins in
-solid controls
-very nice sprite work
-pretty good level design
-sexy voice actress sounds

the down side *some may be nit picking
-some voice needs more emotion than "hmm" "hah~ " I suggest you ask your voice actress to re record some sounds while imitating the sprites actions for more impact.
-I'm comparing this to games like castlevania, metroid and megamanX series
and I have to say you got the metroidvania thing down but your game suffers from x4-x6 camera problems where you have to take a leap of faith because you can't see below your character at some points.
-some sound effects could be better like her bullets sound
-she can crouch but can't shoot while crouched some megaman games suffer from this so if your sprite artist is up for it try give her the option to crouch and shoot so she can maybe avoid incoming projectiles while shooting low.

I look forward to testing any more demos of this you have to offer. the last thing you want is weak voice acting like english megamanx4

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the review and the rating! To respond to some of these;

- We definitely intend on having the voice actress re-record a lot of their lines. That said, Talia is a bit of a stoic character, and won't usually be as intense as say, Faye or Vie during sex scenes.
- You can look down below you by pressing the down arrow and holding it, and after the Fire Level, no maps have instadeath-jumps. We also have a minimap in the latest version that shows the area around you more clearly, to prevent anything like that even more.
- We've replaced almost all the sound effects in the current version of the game too, with custom ones.
- We not only have the ability to crouch while shooting for her in the latest version, we have multiple powerups that allow you to do different gameplay styles as well :P

And agreed on the voice acting!

Tower v0.32 Light Tower v0.32 Light

Friend, you have improved a lot since that awakening game. I'll be going to your patreon later and have a look see. but here is a suggestion get the dialog script out to who ever willing to translate because the english in here is very bad. I can understand but still if the english is bad then the flow of the game is bad.It's not very nice to have to stop and think of the meaning when they are talking. some translations are good but some can be better.

Knarf's Quest Knarf's Quest

Sorry to say but this concept is nothing new, very similar to an ancient series called frank's adventure moving around doing chores for CGI stills is very 2004. Unless that was intentional.

AcetheSuperVillain responds:

It may be hard to believe but Knarf's Quest is totally an ode to Frank's Adventure. I still enjoy Frank's Adventure and it still holds a place in my heart for making me think "whoa! you can DO that???" So I wanted my first hentai game to look like the first hentai game I ever played.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Dunno if anyone else has this problem but when I enter the subway everything turns "street light yellow" and the only thing I can see are the fore ground elements. I had to equip a long melee weapon and slash my way blindly until my cursor either picks up a selectable or if i reach the end of the hall train station the only parts that turns back to normal is inside the train. the rest of the game is fine.

Nightcrawlers Nightcrawlers

Lazy animations using sound effects from duke nukem and boring, the gameplay idea is good and the music is suitable but this is unfinished work. could be better.

Space Cyborg Space Cyborg

very much like space hulk but faster paced, sound track is good and the sound effects are proper. why should i spend moeny on space hulk which is meh when i can play this fun game for free?

grmaster responds:

Sequel will be even better. Thanks ;)

Fear Zone Fear Zone

I get that you are not an english speaking person but it would be professional to get and english speaking person to translate. I cannot understand the english in this game

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

Dang I was like reading all the way to the end, dude now I'm like waiting for the next story. I can't wait. Keep doing this. I would like so much to read the ending.

Summoners Quest Ch.2 18+ Summoners Quest Ch.2 18+

just a little thing I need to say tho these are not bad it keeps me waiting for the next chapter, however I notice sona moves alot more and she feels more alive poppy is a bit stiff since the only thing moving is her expression so I think it would be better is you updated on some later date giving poppy some breathing animation like sona