TheLiberator323TheLiberator323

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Wendys Sausage 18+ Wendys Sausage 18+

Haven't been on newgrounds for ages, can I get an update on where you upload your lewds? because your old accounts I follow looks kinda dead after not checking for a year. Kinda miss your stuff.

Perv Αliens Perv Αliens

looks like something out of 2002

The Last Futanari NSFW APP Droid Release Trailer [IKstudios] The Last Futanari NSFW APP Droid Release Trailer [IKstudios]

for a team that call themselves IK studies you guys are still struggling with IK controls 1st off who ever picks the trailer music ask them to stop, it's distracting.
Lola has a very hot voice so that effort to rip her voice from all over is better then anime uguuu voices. 2nd if you are to make a trailer please study basic eye dart movements and blinks this is 3d animation 101. You animation now is stiff as anything. Hip movements, facial expressions, body behaviour, body reactions to orgasms, discomfort, pleasure, facial expressions all come into play. You need to stop blaming the feed back for being jelly or whatever. Because for people to be jelly there needs to be something to be jelly about. Grow up dude you are not 13 years old. You gonna use patreon then be professional.

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

How did she die? it's so vague

INVOCATION INVOCATION

I'm sure you read this very often but all the flash I've seen you make suffers a lot from characters shaking like mad, that's unnatural. And a lot of the scenes have no timing, everything seems to drag on too long. Time to step up your game man. This is lazy work to say the least. Do your best or don't do it at all. Ask yourself this, are you proud of this work compared to other flashes around?

Closes the door Closes the door

you should get people to do some spell check for you and this could use some sound effects, in your previous videos i've seen you do some smooth animation this one was a little bit blocky

Alien Abduction Alien Abduction

Reaaaaaally need to work on your pacing in the videos animation is nice and all and everything is sexy as fuck but some parts are way to long like dragged too long and some sound effects can be better as in don't play the same sound over and over to in a loop just because the animation is long.

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Nice, animation is a litle blocky but nice also you should make an M rating because of partial nudity or newgrounds might remove it.

Castlevania RoR: Alucard vs Richter Castlevania RoR: Alucard vs Richter

Very nicely done

Nice to see people getting inspired by Proxicide quite a few of you around ,yours is one of my top 10 fav sprite flashes .You should also check out R1665's stuff on NG he ,like you was also inspired by Proxicide .Keep it up , looking forward to your sequel

RopeDrink responds:

Oh I'm very aware of Proxicides influence - Seeing other people's attempt at Sprite Fights (thanks to Proxicide) also played their part of inspiration. I've seen all R1665's flashes, even asked Alvin (SSMBrawl Fame) for general tips and gave Suroy some back-patting with his awesome SF v MK movies as well.

Ultimately I think mine is slightly behind theirs but mostly because CVania sprites are so much more limited in comparison to SF or even MK sprites but hey, I did my best and I'm really proud the majority have enjoyed the show.

Thanks for the review and rating!

RIP Gary Coleman RIP Gary Coleman

Stop the act

Flamezero played no part in this, remove his name from the credits and i mean now